The Indiana Hoosiers (6-0) will look to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the Syracuse Orange (3-3) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at Carrier Dome. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Syracuse vs. Indiana
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Carrier Dome
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Syracuse vs. Indiana
- The 77.5 points per game the Hoosiers put up are just 0.3 more points than the Orange allow (77.2).
- The Orange average 21.5 more points per game (78.7) than the Hoosiers give up (57.2).
- This season, the Hoosiers have a 50% shooting percentage from the field, which is 6.5% higher than the 43.5% of shots the Orange's opponents have made.
- The Orange's 46.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 14.4 percentage points higher than the Hoosiers have allowed to their opponents (32.1%).
Indiana Players to Watch
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads his team in both points (20.5) and assists (2.5) per contest, and also posts 7.7 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.5 steals and 3.8 blocked shots (third in the country).
- Race Thompson averages a team-best 8 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 8.7 points and 1.7 assists, shooting 48.6% from the field.
- Xavier Johnson averages a team-high 3.8 assists per contest. He is also averaging 11.8 points and 3.8 rebounds, shooting 58.5% from the floor.
- Miller Kopp puts up 7.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Parker Stewart puts up 6.7 points, 2.3 rebounds and 0.3 assists per contest, shooting 43.8% from the field and 46.2% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per game.
Syracuse Players to Watch
- Buddy Boeheim leads the Orange in scoring (20 points per game), and puts up 3.7 rebounds and 3.2 assists. He also posts 1.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Cole Swider is the Orange's top rebounder (6.8 per game), and he averages 12.5 points and 1.3 assists.
- Jesse Edwards gets the Orange 11.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.2 steals and 2.7 blocked shots.
- Joseph Girard III tops the Orange in assists (4.7 per game), and puts up 13.8 points and 3.2 rebounds. He also delivers 1 steal and 0 blocked shots.
- Jimmy Boeheim gives the Orange 12.3 points, 6.7 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.