The No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (7-0, 0-0 Big Ten) will look to continue a seven-game winning streak when they host the Iowa Hawkeyes (7-0, 0-0 Big Ten) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, December 3, 2021. The Hawkeyes have also won seven games in a row.
How to Watch Purdue vs. Iowa
- Game Day: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Arena: Mackey Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Purdue vs. Iowa
- The Boilermakers score 92.4 points per game, 25.7 more points than the 66.7 the Hawkeyes give up.
- The Hawkeyes' 94.0 points per game are 29.9 more points than the 64.1 the Boilermakers give up to opponents.
- The Boilermakers make 54.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 12.9 percentage points higher than the Hawkeyes have allowed to their opponents (41.6%).
- The Hawkeyes' 50.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 12.0 percentage points higher than the Boilermakers have given up to their opponents (38.4%).
Purdue Players to Watch
- Jaden Ivey averages 15.4 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest, shooting 52.0% from the field and 43.3% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Zach Edey is tops on his team in both points (16.9) and assists (1.0) per game, and also averages 7.1 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 0.4 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Trevion Williams leads his squad in rebounds per game (7.4), and also puts up 12.3 points and 2.4 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Sasha Stefanovic paces the Boilermakers at 4.9 assists per contest, while also posting 2.4 rebounds and 12.9 points.
- Caleb Furst posts a team-high 7.4 rebounds per game. He is also posting 9.1 points and 0.9 assists, shooting 62.9% from the floor.
Iowa Players to Watch
- Keegan Murray tops the Hawkeyes in scoring (24.6 points per game) and rebounding (8.9), and produces 1.6 assists. He also posts 1.1 steals and 2.3 blocked shots.
- Kris Murray gives the Hawkeyes 10.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Joe Toussaint is posting a team-leading 4.3 assists per contest. And he is contributing 6.3 points and 1.4 rebounds, making 51.4% of his shots from the field.
- Filip Rebraca is posting 6.1 points, 7.0 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 65.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Jordan Bohannon gets the Hawkeyes 11.4 points, 0.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.