The Marquette Golden Eagles (6-1) play the Jackson State Tigers (1-5) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Marquette vs. Jackson State
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Marquette vs. Jackson State
- The 74.9 points per game the Golden Eagles record are only 1.9 more points than the Tigers give up (73).
- The Tigers' 59.2 points per game are 11.1 fewer points than the 70.3 the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- The Golden Eagles make 43.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.4 percentage points lower than the Tigers have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- The Tigers' 38.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 5.1 percentage points lower than the Golden Eagles have given up to their opponents (43.3%).
Marquette Players to Watch
- Justin Lewis paces his squad in both points (17.3) and rebounds (8.1) per game, and also posts 0.9 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Darryl Morsell puts up 16.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Tyler Kolek averages a team-leading 5.1 assists per contest. He is also averaging 8.6 points and 3.7 rebounds, shooting 34.5% from the floor and 27.6% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Kur Kuath puts up 6.4 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, shooting 70.4% from the field.
- Kam Jones posts 7.9 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 36.7% from the field and 28.1% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
Jackson State Players to Watch
- Jayveous McKinnis leads the Tigers in scoring (12.2 points per game) and rebounding (10.3), and produces 0.5 assists. He also posts 1.8 steals and 2.5 blocked shots.
- Ken Evans is posting 6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, making 33.3% of his shots from the floor and 50% from 3-point range, with 1.2 treys per contest.
- Gabe Watson is posting 15.3 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 38.6% of his shots from the field and 25.9% from 3-point range, with 1.8 triples per contest.
- Jonas James is the Tigers' top assist man (3 per game), and he puts up 5.7 points and 1.8 rebounds.
- Chance Moore is posting 8.2 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making 27.7% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 triples per game.
How To Watch
Jackson State at Marquette
TV CHANNEL: CBS Sports Network