The Saint John's (NY) Red Storm (5-1) will host the No. 8 Kansas Jayhawks (5-1) after winning five home games in a row. The contest begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 3, 2021.
How to Watch Saint John's (NY) vs. Kansas
- Game Day: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Arena: Carnesecca Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Saint John's (NY) vs. Kansas
- The Jayhawks average 14.0 more points per game (83.8) than the Red Storm give up (69.8).
- The Red Storm score 18.8 more points per game (87.3) than the Jayhawks allow their opponents to score (68.5).
- This season, the Jayhawks have a 52.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 11.4% higher than the 40.7% of shots the Red Storm's opponents have knocked down.
- The Red Storm have shot at a 50.7% clip from the field this season, 6.2 percentage points higher than the 44.5% shooting opponents of the Jayhawks have averaged.
Kansas Players to Watch
- Ochai Agbaji paces the Jayhawks with 22.5 points per contest (fourth in the country) and 1.7 assists, while also putting up 3.5 rebounds.
- Christian Braun puts up a team-best 7.2 rebounds per game. He is also posting 13.8 points and 3.0 assists, shooting 61.4% from the field.
- Remy Martin posts 12.0 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, shooting 53.2% from the field and 44.4% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- David McCormack averages 8.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.2 assists per contest, shooting 45.2% from the field.
- Dajuan Harris leads the Jayhawks at 3.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 1.0 rebounds and 3.0 points.
Saint John's (NY) Players to Watch
- Julian Champagnie is averaging team highs in points (21.3 per game) and rebounds (6.8). And he is delivering 2.2 assists, making 45.7% of his shots from the field and 35.7% from beyond the arc, with 2.5 triples per game.
- Posh Alexander is posting a team-best 5.5 assists per contest. And he is delivering 12.2 points and 3.3 rebounds, making 52.1% of his shots from the floor and 35.0% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per game.
- Montez Mathis is posting 11.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, making 57.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Joel Soriano is putting up 8.8 points, 6.0 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, making 63.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Stef Smith gives the Red Storm 10.0 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.