The Mississippi State Bulldogs (4-0) aim to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the Louisville Cardinals (3-1) on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET.
How to Watch Mississippi State vs. Louisville
- Game Day: Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Humphrey Coliseum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Mississippi State vs. Louisville
- Last year, the Bulldogs scored just 2.8 more points per game (69.3) than the Cardinals allowed (66.5).
- The Cardinals' 68 points per game last year were only 1.2 more points than the 66.8 the Bulldogs gave up to opponents.
- The Bulldogs shot 45.4% from the field last season, 3.2 percentage points higher than the 42.2% the Cardinals allowed to opponents.
- The Cardinals shot 43.1% from the field, 2.7% higher than the 40.4% the Bulldogs' opponents shot last season.
Mississippi State Players to Watch
- Tolu Smith averaged a team-best 8.2 rebounds per contest last season. He also averaged 12.2 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 56.9% from the floor.
- Iverson Molinar put up 15.2 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game last season. Defensively, he put up 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Abdul Ado averaged 5.9 points, 0.7 assists and 6.8 rebounds per contest last year.
- Deivon Smith posted 5.2 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game last year. At the other end, he delivered 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Louisville Players to Watch
- Carlik Jones scored 16.8 points and distributed 4.5 assists per game last season.
- Jae'Lyn Withers pulled down 7.7 boards per game while also scoring 10.0 points a contest.
- David Johnson knocked down 1.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Jones and JJ Traynor were defensive standouts last season, with Jones averaging 1.4 steals per game and Traynor collecting 0.5 blocks per contest.