The NC State Wolf Pack (6-1, 0-0 ACC) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Louisville Cardinals (5-2, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at PNC Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET.
How to Watch NC State vs. Louisville
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: PNC Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for NC State vs. Louisville
- The Cardinals average only four fewer points per game (70.4) than the Wolf Pack allow (74.4).
- The Wolf Pack average 16.9 more points per game (81.6) than the Cardinals give up (64.7).
- The Cardinals make 42.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Wolf Pack have allowed to their opponents (41.8%).
- The Wolf Pack are shooting 42.6% from the field, 4.1% higher than the 38.5% the Cardinals' opponents have shot this season.
Louisville Players to Watch
- Malik Williams is tops on the Cardinals at 9.6 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.6 assists and 8.3 points.
- Jarrod West posts a team-best 3.4 assists per contest. He is also putting up 6.9 points and 2.6 rebounds, shooting 38.1% from the floor and 29.2% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jae'Lyn Withers averages 7.6 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, shooting 50% from the floor.
- Dre Davis averages 8.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 42.1% from the floor.
- Samuell Williamson is posting 7.4 points, 0.7 assists and 5.6 rebounds per contest.
NC State Players to Watch
- Dereon Seabron is No. 1 on the Wolf Pack in scoring (21.7 points per game), rebounding (10.9) and assists (2.9), making 57.9% from the floor. He also averages 2.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Wolf Pack get 14.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Jericole Hellems.
- Casey Morsell is putting up 12.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 42.2% of his shots from the field and 39.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 treys per contest.
- The Wolf Pack receive 11.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Cam Hayes.
- The Wolf Pack receive 9.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Terquavion Smith.