The Loyola Marymount Lions (5-3) play the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-4) at Donald W. Reynolds Center on Tuesday, December 7, 2021. The game starts at 9:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Tulsa vs. Loyola Marymount (CA)
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Donald W. Reynolds Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Tulsa vs. Loyola Marymount (CA)
- The Golden Hurricane score only 4.5 fewer points per game (69.3) than the Lions give up (73.8).
- The Lions' 71.6 points per game are only 3.1 more points than the 68.5 the Golden Hurricane allow.
- This season, the Golden Hurricane have a 44.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% lower than the 45.8% of shots the Lions' opponents have made.
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Jeriah Horne paces the Golden Hurricane with 18.9 points per game and 7.3 rebounds, while also posting 1.1 assists.
- Sam Griffin is posting 15.8 points, 2.1 assists and 1.5 rebounds per game.
- Darien Jackson puts up 8.9 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 57.1% from the field.
- Rey Idowu averages 7.8 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 49.1% from the field.
- Anthony Pritchard paces the Golden Hurricane at 2.6 assists per contest, while also averaging 2.5 rebounds and 3.3 points.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Players to Watch
- Eli Scott is No. 1 on the Lions in rebounding (6.6 per game) and assists (2.9), and produces 16.4 points. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Joe Quintana paces the Lions in scoring (17.3 points per game) and assists (1.8), and posts 2.4 rebounds. He also delivers 1.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Cameron Shelton leads the Lions in assists (2.9 per game), and produces 7.8 points and 2.5 rebounds. He also posts 1.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Keli Leaupepe is putting up 8.8 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 41.4% of his shots from the floor and 32.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 triples per game.
- Dameone Douglas is putting up 10.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 63.2% of his shots from the floor.
How To Watch
Loyola Marymount at Tulsa
TV CHANNEL: ESPN