The No. 23 Wisconsin Badgers (6-1) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Marquette Golden Eagles (7-1) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Kohl Center. The matchup airs at 12:30 PM ET.
How to Watch Wisconsin vs. Marquette
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Arena: Kohl Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Wisconsin vs. Marquette
- The 68 points per game the Badgers record are the same as the Golden Eagles allow.
- The Golden Eagles' 75.9 points per game are 19.2 more points than the 56.7 the Badgers allow.
- This season, the Badgers have a 40% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.5% lower than the 41.5% of shots the Golden Eagles' opponents have hit.
- The Golden Eagles are shooting 44.5% from the field, six% higher than the 38.5% the Badgers' opponents have shot this season.
Wisconsin Players to Watch
- Jonathan Davis is tops on his team in points (16.6), rebounds (4.9) and assists (2.3) per contest, shooting 43% from the floor and 38.5% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brad Davison is posting 15.3 points, 1.9 assists and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- Tyler Wahl is averaging 9.3 points, 0.9 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
- Steven Crowl leads his team in rebounds per game (4.9), and also averages 8.6 points and 0.7 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Chucky Hepburn is putting up 6.3 points, 1.7 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
Marquette Players to Watch
- Justin Lewis is putting up team highs in points (16.1 per game) and rebounds (8). And he is contributing 0.9 assists, making 46.8% of his shots from the field and 32.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 triples per contest.
- The Golden Eagles get 15.3 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game from Darryl Morsell.
- Tyler Kolek is the Golden Eagles' top assist man (5 per game), and he averages 8.1 points and 3.6 rebounds.
- Kur Kuath gets the Golden Eagles 6.6 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 3.1 blocked shots.
- The Golden Eagles receive 4.4 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Oso Ighodaro.