The No. 17 UConn Huskies (6-1) will try to build on a five-game home winning streak when they square off against the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (2-4) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
How to Watch UConn vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for UConn vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore
- The 87.6 points per game the Huskies score are 21.8 more points than the Hawks give up (65.8).
- The Hawks average only 3.3 more points per game (66.3) than the Huskies allow their opponents to score (63.0).
- This season, the Huskies have a 45.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.7% higher than the 41.2% of shots the Hawks' opponents have hit.
- The Hawks have shot at a 41.1% clip from the field this season, 5.5 percentage points greater than the 35.6% shooting opponents of the Huskies have averaged.
UConn Players to Watch
- Adama Sanogo paces the Huskies at 16.7 points per contest, while also putting up 0.9 assists and 6.9 rebounds.
- R.J. Cole paces the Huskies at 4.1 assists per game, while also posting 2.4 rebounds and 14.9 points.
- Tyrese Martin averages a team-best 7.7 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 12.9 points and 1.7 assists, shooting 53.0% from the floor and 43.8% from downtown with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Andre Jackson is tops on the Huskies at 7.7 rebounds per game, while also posting 2.6 assists and 6.6 points.
- Isaiah Whaley puts up 6.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 2.0 blocked shots.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Players to Watch
- Da'Shawn Phillip is posting a team-high 3.3 assists per contest. And he is delivering 9.0 points and 3.8 rebounds, making 39.6% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from 3-point range, with 1.2 triples per contest.
- The Hawks receive 10.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game from Dom London.
- Zion Styles is No. 1 on the Hawks in scoring (12.5 points per game) and assists (0.8), and averages 3.0 rebounds. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr. is No. 1 on the Hawks in rebounding (6.2 per game), and puts up 6.2 points and 0.8 assists. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Hawks receive 6.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Kevon Voyles.