The Maryland Terrapins (5-2) square off against the Virginia Tech Hokies (5-2) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 7:15 PM ET.
How to Watch Maryland vs. Virginia Tech
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Xfinity Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Maryland vs. Virginia Tech
- The Terrapins average 71.1 points per game, 18.4 more points than the 52.7 the Hokies allow.
- The Hokies' 71.4 points per game are just 4.1 more points than the 67.3 the Terrapins allow to opponents.
- The Terrapins make 42.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 5.9 percentage points higher than the Hokies have allowed to their opponents (36.7%).
- The Hokies have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 6.0 percentage points greater than the 40.9% shooting opponents of the Terrapins have averaged.
Maryland Players to Watch
- The scoring leader for the Terrapins this season is Eric Ayala, who averages 15.1 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Donta Scott leads Maryland in rebounding, averaging 7.4 per game, while Fatts Russell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- The Terrapins get the most three-point shooting production out of Ayala, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Hakim Hart is Maryland's leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Scott leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Virginia Tech Players to Watch
- Justyn Mutts paces the Hokies in rebounds and assists with 8.0 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Nahiem Alleyne scores 13.1 points per game, putting him at the top of the Virginia Tech scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.9 rebounds and averages 2.9 assists per game.
- Hunter Cattoor is consistent from distance and leads the Hokies with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Virginia Tech's leader in steals is Mutts (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Keve Aluma (1.0 per game).
Virginia Tech Schedule
Saint Francis (PA)