A pair of streaking teams meet when the Virginia Tech Hokies (5-0) host the No. 9 Memphis Tigers (4-0) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET. The Hokies will put their five-game win streak on the line against the Tigers, who have won four straight.
How to Watch Virginia Tech vs. Memphis
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: FedExForum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Virginia Tech vs. Memphis
- Last year, the 72 points per game the Hokies averaged were 9.3 more points than the Tigers gave up (62.7).
- The Tigers averaged 6.4 more points per game last year (72.4) than the Hokies gave up (66).
- Last season, the Hokies had a 45% shooting percentage from the field, which was 6.1% higher than the 38.9% of shots the Tigers' opponents knocked down.
- The Tigers shot 44.4% from the field, two% higher than the 42.4% the Hokies' opponents shot last season.
Virginia Tech Players to Watch
- Justyn Mutts leads his squad in both rebounds (6.6) and assists (3.2) per game, and also puts up 10 points. At the other end, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Keve Aluma puts up a team-best 12.4 points per contest. He is also averaging 4.4 rebounds and 1 assists, shooting 55.3% from the floor.
- Hunter Cattoor is averaging 8.2 points, 2.4 assists and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
- Nahiem Alleyne is averaging 10.6 points, 2.6 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Storm Murphy is posting 10.8 points, 2 assists and 2.2 rebounds per contest.
Memphis Players to Watch
- Landers Nolley II averaged 13.1 points per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game last season.
- Moussa Cisse averaged 6.3 boards per game and Alex Lomax dished out 3.4 assists per game.
- Nolley made 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- DeAndre Williams averaged 1.7 steals per game, while Cisse notched 1.6 blocks per contest.