The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-5) will try to stop a five-game road slide when they square off against the Grand Canyon Antelopes (7-1) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Grand Canyon University Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Grand Canyon vs. Mississippi Valley State
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Arena: Grand Canyon University Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Grand Canyon vs. Mississippi Valley State
- The Antelopes record 73.0 points per game, 13.8 fewer points than the 86.8 the Delta Devils allow.
- The Delta Devils score an average of 55.8 points per game, just 4.5 fewer points than the 60.3 the Antelopes give up to opponents.
- The Antelopes make 43.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 10.3 percentage points lower than the Delta Devils have allowed to their opponents (54.1%).
- The Delta Devils' 31.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 8.7 percentage points lower than the Antelopes have allowed to their opponents (40.0%).
Grand Canyon Players to Watch
- Gabe McGlothan posts a team-best 7.1 rebounds per game. He is also averaging 10.8 points and 1.1 assists, shooting 48.2% from the field and 38.5% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Holland Woods is averaging 12.0 points, 2.8 assists and 2.0 rebounds per contest.
- Sean Miller-Moore is averaging 7.5 points, 0.9 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Chance McMillian puts up 5.8 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Mississippi Valley State Players to Watch
- Robert Carpenter is No. 1 on the Delta Devils in scoring (17.3 points per game) and rebounding (6.0), and averages 0.3 assists. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- The Delta Devils get 12.4 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Caleb Hunter.
- Elijah Davis is the Delta Devils' top assist man (4.4 per game), and he produces 4.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.
- Gary Grant is averaging 5.6 points, 3.0 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 20.6% of his shots from the field.
- John Aguer is averaging 4.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 55.0% of his shots from the floor.