The Montana Grizzlies (4-2) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (3-3) on Monday, November 29, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Oregon vs. Montana
- Game Day: Monday, November 29, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Arena: Matthew Knight Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Oregon vs. Montana
- The 65 points per game the Ducks put up are just 4.7 more points than the Grizzlies allow (60.3).
- The Grizzlies put up an average of 68.8 points per game, just 2.3 more points than the 66.5 the Ducks give up.
- The Ducks are shooting 41.5% from the field this season, one percentage point higher than the 40.5% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 42.9% from the field, 3.3% lower than the 46.2% the Ducks' opponents have shot this season.
Oregon Players to Watch
- Eric Williams Jr. averages a team-leading 13 points per game. He is also averaging 5 rebounds and 1.7 assists, shooting 47.5% from the floor and 47.4% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- De'Vion Harmon puts up a team-high 2.7 assists per game. He is also averaging 7.7 points and 2.7 rebounds, shooting 29.8% from the field and 30.4% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jacob Young is putting up 10.5 points, 1.8 assists and 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Will Richardson is posting 9.3 points, 2.3 assists and 2.5 rebounds per contest.
- Quincy Guerrier puts up a team-best 5.3 rebounds per game. He is also averaging 5.3 points and 0.7 assists, shooting 31% from the floor.
Montana Players to Watch
- Josh Bannan paces the Grizzlies in scoring (14.2 points per game) and rebounding (9.2), and posts 1.2 assists. He also delivers 1.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Cameron Parker is No. 1 on the Grizzlies in assists (4.8 per game), and posts 6 points and 3.3 rebounds. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Brandon Whitney is posting 10.8 points, 1.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, making 50% of his shots from the floor.
- Robby Beasley III gets the Grizzlies 9.5 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Derrick Carter-Hollinger gets the Grizzlies 8.2 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also puts up 1 steal and 0.5 blocked shots.