The Indiana Hoosiers (6-1, 0-0 Big Ten) will look to extend a six-game home winning streak when they host the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-3, 0-0 Big Ten) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Assembly Hall. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Indiana vs. Nebraska
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Arena: Assembly Hall
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Indiana vs. Nebraska
- The Hoosiers average 9.2 more points per game (82.1) than the Cornhuskers allow (72.9).
- The Cornhuskers average 14.9 more points per game (79.9) than the Hoosiers allow (65).
- The Hoosiers make 50.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 11.5 percentage points higher than the Cornhuskers have allowed to their opponents (39.4%).
- The Cornhuskers have shot at a 44.9% clip from the field this season, 9.9 percentage points greater than the 35% shooting opponents of the Hoosiers have averaged.
Indiana Players to Watch
- Trayce Jackson-Davis is tops on the Hoosiers with 22 points per contest (seventh in the country) and 8.9 rebounds, while also putting up 2.1 assists.
- Race Thompson is averaging 9.9 points, 2.6 assists and 8.6 rebounds per contest.
- Xavier Johnson puts up a team-high 4.6 assists per game. He is also posting 10.7 points and 3.4 rebounds, shooting 58.1% from the field.
- Miller Kopp puts up 10.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 42.3% from the field and 38.5% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Parker Stewart is averaging 8.6 points, 0.6 assists and 2.1 rebounds per contest.
Nebraska Players to Watch
- Alonzo Verge Jr. leads the Cornhuskers in assists (5.9 per game), and puts up 15 points and 5.8 rebounds. He also posts 1.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Bryce McGowens is putting up team highs in points (18.5 per game) and rebounds (7.1). And he is producing 2 assists, making 46% of his shots from the floor and 25% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 triples per game.
- Derrick Walker gets the Cornhuskers 10.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
- The Cornhuskers get 7.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from C.J. Wilcher.
- The Cornhuskers get 8.3 points, 1.1 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game from Keisei Tominaga.