The Colorado State Rams (13-1, 3-1 MWC) aim to continue a 10-game home win streak when they host the New Mexico Lobos (7-10, 0-4 MWC) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Colorado State vs. New Mexico
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Moby Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Colorado State vs. New Mexico
- The Rams put up only one more point per game (78.9) than the Lobos allow (77.9).
- The Lobos put up an average of 77.1 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 65.9 the Rams allow to opponents.
- The Rams are shooting 49.7% from the field this season, 5.4 percentage points higher than the 44.3% the Lobos allow to opponents.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- David Roddy averages 19.1 points and 7.8 rebounds per game -- both team highs. He is also posting 2.5 assists, shooting 56.6% from the field and 42.9% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Isaiah Stevens leads his team in assists per game (5.9), and also posts 14.8 points and 3.0 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- John Tonje posts 10.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 52.3% from the field and 46.5% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Dischon Thomas puts up 7.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 45.5% from the floor.
- Chandler Jacobs puts up 5.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 44.2% from the floor.
New Mexico Players to Watch
- Jaelen House leads the Lobos in assists (4.4 per game), and produces 14.9 points and 2.9 rebounds. He also delivers 1.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr. is the Lobos' top scorer (18.0 points per game), and he produces 2.2 assists and 2.5 rebounds.
- Javonte Johnson is No. 1 on the Lobos in rebounding (5.2 per game), and posts 8.5 points and 0.6 assists. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jay Allen-Tovar gives the Lobos 6.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. He also posts 0.3 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
- Gethro Muscadin is averaging 8.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 48.8% of his shots from the floor.