The DePaul Blue Demons (4-0) will attempt to build on a four-game home win streak when they square off against the Northern Kentucky Norse (2-2) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at Wintrust Arena. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET.
How to Watch DePaul vs. Northern Kentucky
- Game Day: Friday, November 26, 2021
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for DePaul vs. Northern Kentucky
- Last year, the Blue Demons scored 5.4 fewer points per game (65.8) than the Norse gave up (71.2).
- The Norse scored an average of 71.4 points per game last year, only 0.5 fewer points than the 71.9 the Blue Demons gave up to opponents.
- The Blue Demons made 41.7% of their shots from the field last season, which was 3.4 percentage points lower than the Norse allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- The Norse shot 44.5% from the field, 2.8% higher than the 41.7% the Blue Demons' opponents shot last season.
DePaul Players to Watch
- Javon Freeman-Liberty put up 12.6 points, 2.3 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game last season.
- Pauly Paulicap led his team in rebounds per game (6.1) last year, and also put up 7.2 points and 0.1 assists. At the other end, he put up 0.5 steals and 1.3 blocks.
- Romeo Weems put up 6.9 points, 0.8 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game last year.
- Ray Salnave posted 6.3 points, 3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest last year. At the other end, he delivered 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocks.
Northern Kentucky Players to Watch
- Trevon Faulkner averaged 16.7 points per contest to go with 5.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game last season.
- Adrian Nelson pulled down 10 rebounds per game, while Bryson Langdon notched four assists per contest.
- Marques Warrick hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Faulkner averaged 1.5 takeaways per game, while Nelson compiled 0.6 rejections per contest.