The Northwestern Wildcats (5-1) battle the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-1) at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. The game begins at 9:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Wake Forest vs. Northwestern
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Wake Forest vs. Northwestern
- The Demon Deacons score 82.7 points per game, 21.4 more points than the 61.3 the Wildcats allow.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 81.7 points per game, 14.7 more points than the 67 the Demon Deacons give up.
- The Demon Deacons are shooting 49.2% from the field this season, 10.5 percentage points higher than the 38.7% the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- The Wildcats have shot at a 48% clip from the field this season, 6.5 percentage points above the 41.5% shooting opponents of the Demon Deacons have averaged.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Jake Laravia is averaging 14.7 points, 3.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- Daivien Williamson averages 15.6 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 47.8% from the floor and 40% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Dallas Walton is tops on the Demon Deacons at 5.6 rebounds per game, while also averaging 0.4 assists and 5.6 points.
- Cameron Hildreth puts up 7.1 points, 4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Northwestern Players to Watch
- Pete Nance is the Wildcats' top scorer (17.7 points per game) and rebounder (8), and delivers 3.2 assists.
- Boo Buie is No. 1 on the Wildcats in assists (6.2 per game), and posts 17.5 points and 2.2 rebounds. He also puts up 1.3 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Ryan Young is putting up 13 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 70% of his shots from the field.
- The Wildcats receive 8.8 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Ty Berry.
- The Wildcats receive 5.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Robbie Beran.