The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-3, 0-0 ACC) hit the road in ACC play against the Boston College Eagles (5-3, 0-0 ACC) on Friday, December 3, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Boston College vs. Notre Dame
- Game Day: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ACCN
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Boston College vs. Notre Dame
- The Fighting Irish score 10.9 more points per game (71.0) than the Eagles give up (60.1).
- The Eagles' 67.8 points per game are just 2.1 more points than the 65.7 the Fighting Irish give up.
- The Fighting Irish make 44.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.0 percentage points higher than the Eagles have allowed to their opponents (42.5%).
- The Eagles' 44.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.9 percentage points higher than the Fighting Irish have given up to their opponents (43.5%).
Notre Dame Players to Watch
- Nate Laszewski is tops on his team in rebounds per game (9.3), and also averages 8.5 points and 1.0 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Dane Goodwin posts a team-high 15.0 points per contest. He is also putting up 5.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists, shooting 48.4% from the field and 50.0% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Paul Atkinson averages 12.3 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 63.6% from the floor.
- Cormac Ryan posts 9.5 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, shooting 41.7% from the floor and 29.2% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Blake Wesley is averaging 13.0 points, 0.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
Boston College Players to Watch
- T.J. Bickerstaff is the Eagles' top rebounder (7.9 per game), and he averages 10.5 points and 0.9 assists.
- DeMarr Langford Jr. paces the Eagles in scoring (12.4 points per game), and produces 5.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Makai Ashton-Langford is the Eagles' top assist man (3.6 per game), and he averages 10.9 points and 4.1 rebounds.
- Jaeden Zackery is posting 10.9 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, making 52.5% of his shots from the floor and 52.4% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per game.
- Quinten Post is posting 8.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 44.2% of his shots from the field.
How To Watch
Notre Dame at Boston College
TV CHANNEL: ACCN