The Oregon State Beavers (1-6, 0-0 Pac-12) will try to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (3-4, 0-0 Pac-12) on Thursday, December 2, 2021 at Haas Pavilion. The contest airs at 10:30 PM ET.
How to Watch Cal vs. Oregon State
- Game Day: Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Arena: Haas Pavilion
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Cal vs. Oregon State
- The 64.7 points per game the Golden Bears score are the same as the Beavers allow.
- The Beavers put up only 1.7 fewer points per game (65.7) than the Golden Bears give up to opponents (67.4).
- The Golden Bears make 43% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Beavers have allowed to their opponents (42.6%).
- The Beavers have shot at a 42.9% rate from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points above the 41.7% shooting opponents of the Golden Bears have averaged.
Cal Players to Watch
- Andre Kelly leads his team in both points (16.1) and rebounds (9) per contest, and also posts 1.1 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jordan Shepherd is putting up 13.1 points, 1.9 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- Grant Anticevich is averaging 11.6 points, 0.7 assists and 6 rebounds per game.
- Joel Brown leads his team in assists per contest (2.9), and also averages 7.1 points and 3.3 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jalen Celestine puts up 4 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 38.5% from the floor.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Abdul Alatishe is posting team highs in points (10.9 per game) and rebounds (7). And he is producing 1.6 assists, making 52.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Dashawn Davis is the Beavers' top assist man (3.3 per game), and he contributes 6.5 points and 4.2 rebounds.
- Jarod Lucas is posting 10.4 points, 1.9 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 39.3% of his shots from the floor and 36.6% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 treys per game.
- The Beavers receive 4.9 points, 3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Gianni Hunt.
- Maurice Calloo is averaging 7.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, making 38.5% of his shots from the floor and 42.1% from 3-point range, with 1.1 treys per contest.