The No. 13 Arkansas Razorbacks (5-0) will try to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the Pennsylvania Quakers (3-5) at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Bud Walton Arena.
How to Watch Arkansas vs. Pennsylvania
- Game Day: Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: SECN
- Arena: Bud Walton Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Arkansas vs. Pennsylvania
- The 79.6 points per game the Razorbacks average are only 2.7 more points than the Quakers allow (76.9).
- The Quakers' 70.6 points per game are just 2.4 more points than the 68.2 the Razorbacks allow to opponents.
- The Razorbacks are shooting 43.4% from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points lower than the 45.2% the Quakers allow to opponents.
- The Quakers' 43.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is two percentage points higher than the Razorbacks have allowed to their opponents (41.5%).
Arkansas Players to Watch
- JD Notae posts 17.8 points and 3.4 assists per contest -- both team highs. He is also putting up 3.8 rebounds, shooting 37.9% from the field and 31.1% from beyond the arc with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Au'Diese Toney puts up 13.2 points, 8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 61.1% from the field.
- Jaylin Williams leads his squad in both rebounds (8.2) and assists (4.4) per game, and also puts up 5.8 points. Defensively, he puts up 1 steal and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Chris Lykes averages 15.2 points, 1.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Connor Vanover is putting up 8.6 points, 0.4 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
Pennsylvania Players to Watch
- Jelani Williams gives the Quakers 7.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Quakers receive 11.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Jonah Charles.
- Nick Spinoso is averaging a team-leading 4.9 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 6 points and 1.5 assists, making 54.1% of his shots from the field.
- The Quakers get 7.8 points, 2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Clark Slajchert.