The Pennsylvania Quakers (3-7) will try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Temple Owls (4-3) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Liacouras Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Temple vs. Pennsylvania
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Liacouras Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Temple vs. Pennsylvania
- The Owls record 68 points per game, 8.2 fewer points than the 76.2 the Quakers give up.
- The Quakers put up just 0.8 more points per game (68.1) than the Owls allow their opponents to score (67.3).
- The Owls are shooting 42.2% from the field this season, 3.6 percentage points lower than the 45.8% the Quakers allow to opponents.
- The Quakers are shooting 42.3% from the field, 0.7% higher than the 41.6% the Owls' opponents have shot this season.
Temple Players to Watch
- Khalif Battle is tops on his squad in both points (21.4) and assists (1) per contest, and also puts up 3.9 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Damian Dunn is averaging 11.1 points, 2 assists and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
- Jeremiah Williams posts a team-leading 4.3 assists per game. He is also averaging 8.1 points and 3.3 rebounds, shooting 35.8% from the floor.
- Nick Jourdain leads his team in rebounds per game (5.6), and also averages 3.3 points and 0.9 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 1.6 blocked shots.
- Sage Tolbert puts up 3.6 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 35.7% from the field.
Pennsylvania Players to Watch
- Jelani Williams leads the Quakers in rebounding (4.3 per game), and puts up 6.8 points and 2.7 assists. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jonah Charles is posting 10.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 38.2% of his shots from the floor and 39.5% from 3-point range, with 3 treys per contest.
- Clark Slajchert is putting up 9 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 40.3% of his shots from the field and 35.3% from 3-point range, with 1.2 treys per game.
- Max Martz gives the Quakers 7.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.