The Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-2) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they hit the road to play the No. 13 Tennessee Volunteers (4-1) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Tennessee vs. Presbyterian
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SECN
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Tennessee vs. Presbyterian
- The 81.2 points per game the Volunteers put up are 13.9 more points than the Blue Hose allow (67.3).
- The Blue Hose's 63.9 points per game are only 3.3 fewer points than the 67.2 the Volunteers give up to opponents.
- The Volunteers are shooting 45.7% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points lower than the 46.0% the Blue Hose allow to opponents.
- The Blue Hose have shot at a 36.6% clip from the field this season, 3.9 percentage points below the 40.5% shooting opponents of the Volunteers have averaged.
Tennessee Players to Watch
- Santiago Vescovi leads his team in points per contest (16.0), and also posts 6.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists. At the other end, he averages 2.2 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Kennedy Chandler puts up a team-high 4.8 assists per game. He is also averaging 14.2 points and 3.2 rebounds, shooting 48.1% from the floor and 56.3% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Olivier Nkamhoua averages a team-best 7.6 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 11.8 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 60.0% from the floor and 75.0% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- John Fulkerson averages 7.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 62.5% from the field.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield averages 6.0 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steal and 1.0 block.
Presbyterian Players to Watch
- Winston Hill is putting up a team-high 6.9 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 9.6 points and 1.4 assists, making 39.7% of his shots from the field.
- Trevon Reddish is averaging a team-leading 2.4 assists per game. And he is producing 9.3 points and 3.9 rebounds, making 45.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Owen McCormack gets the Blue Hose 5.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brandon Younger is posting 6.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.1 assists per contest, making 34.9% of his shots from the floor.