The Saint Louis Billikens (6-1) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Boise State Broncos (3-3) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at ExtraMile Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Boise State vs. Saint Louis
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: fubo Sports Network
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Boise State vs. Saint Louis
- The Broncos record 61.3 points per game, only 3.1 fewer points than the 64.4 the Billikens allow.
- The Billikens score 31.9 more points per game (88.4) than the Broncos allow their opponents to score (56.5).
- This season, the Broncos have a 39.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is one% lower than the 40.4% of shots the Billikens' opponents have hit.
- The Billikens' 48.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 6.8 percentage points higher than the Broncos have allowed to their opponents (41.6%).
Boise State Players to Watch
- Abu Kigab posts 10.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 38.7% from the field.
- Mladen Armus is tops on his squad in rebounds per contest (8.5), and also averages 7.8 points and 1.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Devonaire Doutrive is averaging 10.5 points, 1.7 assists and 5 rebounds per game.
- Marcus Shaver Jr. posts 7.8 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Saint Louis Players to Watch
- Yuri Collins is the Billikens' top assist man (7.7 per game), and he contributes 9.1 points and 2.4 rebounds. His assist average ranks him second in college basketball.
- Francis Okoro is No. 1 on the Billikens in rebounding (8.1 per game), and posts 7.6 points and 0.3 assists. He also posts 0.9 steals and 1.7 blocked shots.
- Marten Linssen gets the Billikens 12 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Jordan Nesbitt is putting up 11 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making 48.3% of his shots from the floor and 40% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 triples per contest.
- Terrence Hargrove Jr. is averaging 10.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, making 50% of his shots from the field and 50% from 3-point range, with 1 triples per contest.