The Utah State Aggies (6-1) will attempt to build on a four-game home win streak when they take on the Saint Mary's Gaels (7-1) on Thursday, December 2, 2021 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Utah State vs. Saint Mary's (CA)
- Game Day: Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Utah State vs. Saint Mary's (CA)
- The Aggies score 81.7 points per game, 24.1 more points than the 57.6 the Gaels allow.
- The Gaels' 67.9 points per game are just 0.2 fewer points than the 68.1 the Aggies allow.
- The Aggies make 49.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 8.2 percentage points higher than the Gaels have allowed to their opponents (41.0%).
- The Gaels' 46.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 6.3 percentage points higher than the Aggies have given up to their opponents (40.0%).
Utah State Players to Watch
- Justin Bean posts 22.6 points and 12.9 rebounds per game -- both team highs. He is also posting 2.6 assists, shooting 67.8% from the field and 58.8% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Brandon Horvath averages 14.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 52.2% from the floor and 53.6% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Rylan Jones puts up a team-high 5.4 assists per contest. He is also posting 9.9 points and 3.3 rebounds, shooting 42.1% from the field and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Brock Miller averages 10.7 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- R.J. Eytle-Rock averages 6.1 points, 1.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Saint Mary's (CA) Players to Watch
- Dan Fotu leads the Gaels in scoring (14.5 points per game) and assists (0.8), and produces 4.6 rebounds. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Tommy Kuhse is the Gaels' top assist man (3.6 per game), and he averages 10.9 points and 3.9 rebounds.
- Logan Johnson gets the Gaels 10.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. He also averages 2.0 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Matthias Tass gives the Gaels 10.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Kyle Bowen is the Gaels' top rebounder (7.1 per game), and he delivers 5.0 points and 1.5 assists.