The Florida State Seminoles (5-2, 0-0 ACC) will look to extend a five-game home win streak when they square off against the Syracuse Orange (4-3, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Florida State vs. Syracuse
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ACCN
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Florida State vs. Syracuse
- The Seminoles average 74.1 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than the 81.9 the Orange allow.
- The Orange's 83.4 points per game are 16.1 more points than the 67.3 the Seminoles give up.
- The Seminoles are shooting 47% from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points higher than the 45.2% the Orange allow to opponents.
- The Orange are shooting 47% from the field, 5.4% higher than the 41.6% the Seminoles' opponents have shot this season.
Florida State Players to Watch
- Caleb Mills paces his team in points per contest (12.1), and also averages 2.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists. Defensively, he delivers 2.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Malik Osborne leads the Seminoles at 7.1 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 0.6 assists and 11.6 points.
- Anthony Polite leads the Seminoles at 3 assists per game, while also averaging 6 rebounds and 8.7 points.
- Matthew Cleveland puts up 10.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Cam'Ron Fletcher puts up 7.3 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 50% from the floor and 42.1% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Syracuse Players to Watch
- Buddy Boeheim is the Orange's top scorer (21 points per game), and he averages 3.9 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
- Jesse Edwards is averaging 12.6 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 81.8% of his shots from the floor (first in the nation).
- Jimmy Boeheim is the Orange's top rebounder (6.4 per game), and he averages 14.3 points and 1.1 assists.
- Cole Swider is putting up a team-high 6.4 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 12.7 points and 1.1 assists, making 40% of his shots from the floor and 27.8% from 3-point range, with 1.4 treys per game.
- Joseph Girard III is No. 1 on the Orange in assists (4.7 per game), and averages 15 points and 3.1 rebounds. He also posts 1.1 steals and 0 blocked shots.