The Toledo Rockets (6-1) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 22 Michigan State Spartans (6-2) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Jack Breslin Students Events Center.
How to Watch Michigan State vs. Toledo
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Arena: Jack Breslin Students Events Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Michigan State vs. Toledo
- The 72.3 points per game the Spartans record are only 4.7 more points than the Rockets allow (67.6).
- The Rockets' 80 points per game are 17 more points than the 63 the Spartans give up to opponents.
- The Spartans are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 42.8% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- The Rockets are shooting 46.9% from the field, 8.9% higher than the 38% the Spartans' opponents have shot this season.
Michigan State Players to Watch
- Marcus Bingham is tops on his team in rebounds per game (7.8), and also averages 10.6 points and 0.4 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.4 steals and 3.1 blocked shots.
- Gabe Brown leads the Spartans with 13 points per game and 0.6 assists, while also averaging 4.5 rebounds.
- Malik Hall posts 9.8 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 58% from the field and 60% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Max Christie is averaging 8.3 points, 1.5 assists and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- A.J Hoggard puts up 6 points, 2 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Toledo Players to Watch
- Ryan Rollins is the Rockets' top scorer (20 points per game) and assist man (3.7), and puts up 5 rebounds.
- JT Shumate is the Rockets' top rebounder (7.3 per game), and he posts 15.3 points and 1.6 assists.
- Setric Millner Jr. is putting up 14.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, making 45.7% of his shots from the floor and 42.9% from 3-point range, with 1.3 treys per contest.
- Rayj Dennis is the Rockets' top assist man (4 per game), and he contributes 11.6 points and 5.4 rebounds.
- Ra'Heim Moss is putting up 6.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 2 assists per game, making 47.4% of his shots from the field.