Two streaking teams meet when the Ohio Bobcats (14-2, 5-0 MAC) host the Toledo Rockets (14-4, 6-1 MAC) on Friday, January 21, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Bobcats will put their nine-game win streak on the line against the Rockets, who have won five straight.
How to Watch Ohio vs. Toledo
- Game Day: Friday, January 21, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Convocation Center Ohio
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Ohio vs. Toledo
- The 74.2 points per game the Bobcats score are 6.8 more points than the Rockets allow (67.4).
- The Rockets score an average of 79.4 points per game, 13.5 more points than the 65.9 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- The Bobcats are shooting 43.4% from the field this season, 3.8 percentage points higher than the 39.6% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- The Rockets' 46.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.2 percentage points higher than the Bobcats have allowed to their opponents (43%).
Ohio Players to Watch
- Jason Carter is tops on the Bobcats at 7.1 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 1.6 assists and 14.4 points.
- Ben Vander Plas is putting up 12.8 points, 3.1 assists and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Ben Roderick averages 7.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Miles Brown is posting 6.7 points, 1.5 assists and 2.1 rebounds per contest.
Toledo Players to Watch
- Ryan Rollins is the Rockets' top scorer (19.3 points per game) and assist man (3.4), and contributes 5.6 rebounds.
- JT Shumate is posting a team-best 6.8 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 15.4 points and 2.2 assists, making 56.3% of his shots from the field and 52.1% from 3-point range (fifth in the nation), with 2.1 triples per game.
- Setric Millner Jr. is putting up 14.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 43.9% of his shots from the field and 38.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Rayj Dennis is the Rockets' top assist man (3.6 per game), and he produces 11.6 points and 5.9 rebounds.
- Ra'Heim Moss is averaging 7.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, making 46.9% of his shots from the floor.