The Towson Tigers (6-3) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the No. 21 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-2) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at Value City Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Ohio State vs. Towson
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Value City Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Ohio State vs. Towson
- The 74.9 points per game the Buckeyes average are 12.3 more points than the Tigers allow (62.6).
- The Tigers score only 2.8 more points per game (71.1) than the Buckeyes allow (68.3).
- The Buckeyes make 48.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 9.7 percentage points higher than the Tigers have allowed to their opponents (38.4%).
- The Tigers' 43.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.2 percentage points higher than the Buckeyes have given up to their opponents (40.3%).
Ohio State Players to Watch
- E.J. Liddell leads his squad in both points (20.4) and rebounds (7) per contest, and also averages 2.5 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 3.3 blocked shots.
- Jamari Wheeler leads the Buckeyes at 4.3 assists per game, while also putting up 3.1 rebounds and 5.8 points.
- Kyle Young puts up 8.4 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 58.3% from the floor.
- Zed Key averages 10 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 59.3% from the floor.
- Justin Ahrens puts up 8.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Towson Players to Watch
- Cameron Holden is averaging team highs in points (16 per game) and rebounds (10.4). And he is producing 3.3 assists, making 51.6% of his shots from the floor and 41.7% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 triples per contest.
- Nicolas Timberlake gets the Tigers 13.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Terry Nolan Jr. leads the Tigers in assists (3.4 per game), and averages 12.9 points and 3.1 rebounds. He also puts up 1.5 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Charles Thompson gets the Tigers 6.3 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1 assists per game. He also averages 0.4 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Chase Paar is putting up 5 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game, making 53.3% of his shots from the floor.