The San Francisco Dons (8-0) will try to extend a six-game home winning streak when they host the UNLV Rebels (4-4) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at War Memorial Gymnasium. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET.
How to Watch San Francisco vs. UNLV
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: Stadium
- Arena: War Memorial Gymnasium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for San Francisco vs. UNLV
- The Dons put up 77.8 points per game, 12.7 more points than the 65.1 the Rebels give up.
- The Rebels score an average of 66.6 points per game, just 2.3 more points than the 64.3 the Dons allow.
- The Dons make 49.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 8.5 percentage points higher than the Rebels have allowed to their opponents (40.6%).
San Francisco Players to Watch
- Yauhen Massalski leads his team in rebounds per game (6.5), and also puts up 12.4 points and 0.9 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 1.6 blocked shots.
- Khalil Shabazz puts up 11.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, shooting 37% from the floor and 29.1% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Gabe Stefanini is posting 11.3 points, 2 assists and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
- Josh Kunen averages 5.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
UNLV Players to Watch
- Royce Hamm Jr. is the Rebels' top rebounder (10.5 per game), and he contributes 8.9 points and 0.3 assists.
- Bryce Hamilton is putting up a team-high 15.3 points per game. And he is contributing 3.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists, making 38.5% of his shots from the floor and 27.7% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 triples per contest.
- Donovan Williams is putting up 9.8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 40% of his shots from the field and 38.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Jordan McCabe is the Rebels' top assist man (3.9 per game), and he posts 6.4 points and 0.8 rebounds.
- Michael Nuga is putting up 7.4 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, making 36.1% of his shots from the field.