The No. 20 USC Trojans (7-0, 0-0 Pac-12) will attempt to continue a seven-game win streak when they hit the road to play the Washington State Cougars (6-1, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Beasley Coliseum. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Washington State vs. USC
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Arena: Beasley Coliseum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Washington State vs. USC
- The Cougars put up 19.6 more points per game (80) than the Trojans give up (60.4).
- The Trojans' 80.3 points per game are 16.7 more points than the 63.6 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- The Cougars make 44.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 9.6 percentage points higher than the Trojans have allowed to their opponents (34.9%).
- The Trojans have shot at a 49% rate from the field this season, 12.3 percentage points greater than the 36.7% shooting opponents of the Cougars have averaged.
Washington State Players to Watch
- Noah Williams averages 11.9 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, shooting 46% from the floor.
- Efe Abogidi puts up 7.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, shooting 55.9% from the field.
- Tyrell Roberts is putting up 12.9 points, 1.1 assists and 2 rebounds per contest.
- Mouhamed Gueye is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (5.6), and also posts 6.9 points and 0.4 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1 steal and 1 block.
USC Players to Watch
- Isaiah Mobley is the Trojans' top rebounder (9.7 per game), and he contributes 13.4 points and 2.9 assists.
- Boogie Ellis leads the Trojans in scoring (15.1 points per game) and assists (3.4), and produces 3.7 rebounds. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Drew Peterson is the Trojans' top assist man (4.1 per game), and he averages 9.4 points and 5.4 rebounds.
- Chevez Goodwin gives the Trojans 12.1 points, 7.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Agbonkpolo is averaging 8.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, making 47.1% of his shots from the floor.