The Virginia Tech Hokies (6-2, 0-0 ACC) are at home in ACC action against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (7-1, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET.
How to Watch Virginia Tech vs. Wake Forest
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ACCN
- Arena: Cassell Coliseum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Virginia Tech vs. Wake Forest
- The 70.3 points per game the Hokies put up are only 2.5 more points than the Demon Deacons give up (67.8).
- The Demon Deacons average 28.6 more points per game (82) than the Hokies give up (53.4).
- The Hokies are shooting 45.7% from the field this season, 4.8 percentage points higher than the 40.9% the Demon Deacons allow to opponents.
- The Demon Deacons' 48.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 11.3 percentage points higher than the Hokies have given up to their opponents (37.4%).
Virginia Tech Players to Watch
- Justyn Mutts is tops on his squad in both rebounds (7.5) and assists (3) per game, and also puts up 9.8 points. At the other end, he delivers 1.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Keve Aluma posts 13.1 points and 1.3 assists per contest -- both team highs. He is also putting up 6.3 rebounds, shooting 47.5% from the floor.
- Nahiem Alleyne averages a team-leading 3 assists per contest. He is also putting up 12.5 points and 3.9 rebounds, shooting 37.6% from the floor and 42.9% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Hunter Cattoor is averaging 9.4 points, 2.4 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Storm Murphy averages 7.4 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 40.7% from the field and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Alondes Williams tops the Demon Deacons in scoring (19.5 points per game), rebounding (5.6) and assists (3.8), making 58.4% from the floor and 36% from beyond the arc with 1.1 triples per contest. He also puts up 1.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jake Laravia gets the Demon Deacons 15.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest. He also puts up 2.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Daivien Williamson is posting 14.8 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1 assists per game, making 47.3% of his shots from the floor and 40.9% from beyond the arc, with 2.3 triples per contest.
- Dallas Walton is averaging 5.8 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 41.3% of his shots from the field.
- Isaiah Mucius gets the Demon Deacons 8.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
How To Watch
Wake Forest at Virginia Tech
TV CHANNEL: ACCN