Two streaking teams hit the court when the Oregon Ducks (11-6, 4-2 Pac-12) host the Washington Huskies (9-8, 4-2 Pac-12) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Ducks will put their five-game win streak on the line against the Huskies, who have won three straight.
How to Watch Oregon vs. Washington
- Game Day: Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Arena: Matthew Knight Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Oregon vs. Washington
- The 72.8 points per game the Ducks record are 5.4 more points than the Huskies allow (67.4).
- The Huskies put up an average of 66.3 points per game, only 1.5 fewer points than the 67.8 the Ducks allow to opponents.
- The Ducks are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 44.4% the Huskies allow to opponents.
- The Huskies are shooting 40.2% from the field, 3.7% lower than the 43.9% the Ducks' opponents have shot this season.
Oregon Players to Watch
- Jacob Young is posting 11.1 points, 2.4 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
- De'Vion Harmon posts 10.5 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 41.4% from the field and 37.9% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Quincy Guerrier averages a team-leading 5.1 rebounds per game. He is also averaging 8.1 points and 0.9 assists, shooting 41.7% from the field.
- Eric Williams Jr. averages 7.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 39.5% from the floor and 43.2% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Washington Players to Watch
- The Huskies receive 8.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game from Daejon Davis.
- The Huskies get 11.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Emmitt Matthews Jr..
- Jamal Bey gets the Huskies 8.5 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also delivers 1.3 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- PJ Fuller gets the Huskies 8.4 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.