The Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-13, 0-8 Big Ten) aim to end a six-game losing streak when they host the No. 11 Wisconsin Badgers (15-3, 6-2 Big Ten) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Pinnacle Bank Arena.
How to Watch Nebraska vs. Wisconsin
- Game Day: Thursday, January 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Arena: Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Nebraska vs. Wisconsin
- The Badgers record 6.4 fewer points per game (72.7) than the Cornhuskers give up (79.1).
- The Cornhuskers put up an average of 73.3 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 66.9 the Badgers allow to opponents.
- The Badgers are shooting 42.5% from the field this season, 2.0 percentage points lower than the 44.5% the Cornhuskers allow to opponents.
- The Cornhuskers are shooting 43.6% from the field, 0.3% lower than the 43.9% the Badgers' opponents have shot this season.
Wisconsin Players to Watch
- Jonathan Davis leads his squad in points (19.8), rebounds (6.6) and assists (2.3) per contest, shooting 43.8% from the floor and 36.5% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brad Davison posts 15.4 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 41.6% from the field and 37.0% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tyler Wahl posts 10.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, shooting 51.1% from the field.
- Steven Crowl puts up 8.8 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 48.8% from the field.
- Chucky Hepburn puts up 7.1 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, shooting 36.2% from the floor and 30.5% from downtown with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
Nebraska Players to Watch
- Alonzo Verge Jr. is averaging a team-leading 5.4 assists per game. And he is delivering 14.3 points and 4.8 rebounds, making 43.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Bryce McGowens is the Cornhuskers' top scorer (15.7 points per game), and he produces 1.6 assists and 5.5 rebounds.
- Derrick Walker is putting up a team-best 5.9 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 9.8 points and 1.2 assists, making 70.8% of his shots from the field (third in the country).
- C.J. Wilcher is posting 8.0 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 45.5% of his shots from the floor and 37.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 triples per contest.
- Keisei Tominaga gives the Cornhuskers 7.8 points, 1.6 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.