The No. 11 Arizona Wildcats (7-0) take a seven-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Wyoming Cowboys (8-0), who have won eight straight. The contest begins at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
How to Watch Arizona vs. Wyoming
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Arena: McKale Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Arizona vs. Wyoming
- The Wildcats put up 91.3 points per game, 32.3 more points than the 59 the Cowboys allow.
- The Cowboys score an average of 82.3 points per game, 23.6 more points than the 58.7 the Wildcats give up.
- This season, the Wildcats have a 49.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 13% higher than the 36.1% of shots the Cowboys' opponents have made.
- The Cowboys' 50.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 16.1 percentage points higher than the Wildcats have allowed to their opponents (34%).
Arizona Players to Watch
- Christian Koloko paces his squad in rebounds per game (7.3), and also puts up 15.6 points and 1.4 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1 steal and 3.4 blocked shots (seventh in the nation).
- Azuolas Tubelis puts up 15.6 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 62.5% from the field.
- Bennedict Mathurin is tops on the Wildcats at 16 points per contest, while also averaging 1.4 assists and 6.1 rebounds.
- Kerr Kriisa is tops on the Wildcats at 5.3 assists per game, while also averaging 2.3 rebounds and 10.1 points.
- Dalen Terry puts up 5.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game, shooting 46.9% from the floor.
Wyoming Players to Watch
- Graham Ike is averaging team highs in points (20.8 per game) and rebounds (9). And he is producing 1.3 assists, making 56.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Hunter Maldonado is posting a team-leading 4.8 assists per game. And he is contributing 16.5 points and 5 rebounds, making 52.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Drake Jeffries gives the Cowboys 11.4 points, 6.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. He also averages 0.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Cowboys get 10.8 points, 6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Jeremiah Oden.
- The Cowboys receive 10.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2 assists per game from Xavier Dusell.