The Grand Canyon Antelopes (3-0) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (3-0) at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, November 22, 2021. The Cowboys have also won three games in a row.
How to Watch Grand Canyon vs. Wyoming
- Game Day: Monday, November 22, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Arena: Grand Canyon University Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Grand Canyon vs. Wyoming
- Last year, the 75.5 points per game the Antelopes averaged were the same as the Cowboys gave up.
- The Cowboys scored an average of 76.6 points per game last year, 14.5 more points than the 62.1 the Antelopes allowed to opponents.
- The Antelopes made 49.0% of their shots from the field last season, which was 1.2 percentage points higher than the Cowboys allowed to their opponents (47.8%).
- The Cowboys' 45.0% shooting percentage from the field last season was 6.5 percentage points higher than the Antelopes had given up to their opponents (38.5%).
Grand Canyon Players to Watch
- Asbjorn Midtgaard put up 14.2 points and 9.5 rebounds per contest last year -- both team highs. He also put up 0.7 assists, shooting 71.5% from the field (first in the nation).
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. paced the Antelopes at 5.3 assists per game last season, while also averaging 3.8 rebounds and 12.0 points.
- Alessandro Lever put up 13.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game last year. Defensively, he put up 0.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Oscar Frayer posted 6.6 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest last year, shooting 41.0% from the field and 34.8% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Gabe McGlothan put up 6.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest last season. At the other end, he delivered 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Wyoming Players to Watch
- Hunter Maldonado averaged 12.5 points, 6.8 rebounds, and 4.6 assists per game last season.
- Marcus Williams tallied 14.8 points per game while tacking on 2.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Xavier Dusell knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest a season ago.
- Williams averaged 1.4 steals per game, while Hunter Thompson collected 0.5 blocks per contest.