The Auburn Tigers (0-0) square off against an FCS opponent, the Alabama State Hornets (0-0). Check out the article below for all the info you need to know, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Auburn vs. Alabama State
- Game Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Stadium: Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Auburn and Alabama State Stats
- The Tigers scored just 0.9 more points per game (25.1) than the Hornets allowed (24.2) last year.
- The Tigers turned the ball over nine times last season, four more turnovers than the Hornets forced (5).
- The Hornets' average points scored last year (23.8) and the Tigers' average points allowed (24.7) were within 0.9 points.
- Last season the Tigers forced 13 turnovers, compared to the six times the Hornets turned the ball over.
Auburn Players to Watch
- Last season Bo Nix recorded 2,415 passing yards -- 59.9% completion percentage (214-of-357) -- with 12 touchdowns and seven interceptions (219.5 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 108 carries for 388 yards, seven touchdowns, and 35.3 rushing yards per game.
- Last year, Tank Bigsby racked up 834 rushing yards (75.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
- In the previous season, Seth Williams picked up 47 receptions for 760 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 69.1 yards per game.
- Anthony Schwartz produced last year by catching 54 passes for 636 yards and three touchdowns. He collected 57.8 receiving yards per game.
- Eli Stove grabbed 44 passes for 359 yards and three touchdowns, putting up 32.6 yards per game last year.
Alabama State Players to Watch
- Ryan Nettles completed 59% of his passes to throw for 917 yards and eight touchdowns last season. Nettles also helped on the ground, collecting one touchdown on 23.4 yards per game.
- Ezra Gray accumulated 436 rushing yards and three touchdowns on the ground during last year's campaign.
- Jacory Merritt rushed for 164 yards and two touchdowns last season.
- Jahod Booker averaged 50.4 receiving yards and grabbed two receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2020 season.
- Jeremiah Hixon averaged 46.8 receiving yards per game in 2020, scoring three touchdowns.
- Michael Jefferson grabbed 24 passes on his way to 234 receiving yards and two touchdowns a season ago.
Auburn Upcoming Schedule
Alabama State Upcoming Schedule