The Boise State Broncos (7-4, 0-0 MWC) will clash with a fellow MWC team when they go to the No. 22 San Diego State Aztecs (10-1, 0-0 MWC) on Friday, November 26, 2021 at San Diego County Credit Union Stadium. Look below for more important details, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch San Diego State vs. Boise State
- Game Day: Friday, November 26, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: San Diego County Credit Union Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Boise State and San Diego State Stats
- This year, the Broncos average 13.0 more points per game (30.4) than the Aztecs surrender (17.4).
- The Broncos have 12 giveaways this season, while the Aztecs have 17 takeaways .
- The Aztecs, on average, are scoring 9.4 more points per game this season (27.7) than the Broncos are allowing (18.3).
- This season the Aztecs have 12 turnovers, 11 fewer than the Broncos have takeaways (23).
Boise State Players to Watch
- Hank Bachmeier has thrown for 2,858 yards (259.8 ypg) to lead Boise State, completing 64% of his passes and recording 18 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, George Holani, has carried the ball 99 times for 499 yards (45.4 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Cyrus Habibi-Likio has piled up 365 yards (33.2 per game) on 104 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 23 passes for 213 yards (19.4 per game).
- Khalil Shakir's team-leading 1,043 receiving yards (94.8 yards per game) have come on 71 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Octavius Evans has put together a 409-yard season so far (37.2 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 34 passes.
- Stefan Cobbs' 28 catches have netted him 381 yards (34.6 ypg) and five touchdowns.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- Lucas Johnson leads San Diego State with 993 passing yards (90.3 ypg) on 105-of-167 passing with nine touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 172 rushing yards (15.6 ypg) on 46 carries.
- Greg Bell has carried the ball 195 times for a team-high 905 yards (82.3 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Chance Bell has piled up 56 carries for 269 yards (24.5 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Elijah Kothe's 334 receiving yards (30.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with one touchdown.
- Daniel Bellinger has grabbed 26 passes for 283 yards (25.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jesse Matthews' 30 receptions have netted him 267 yards (24.3 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Boise State Schedule and Results
San Diego State
San Diego State Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.