The No. 3 Clemson Tigers (0-0) and No. 5 Georgia Bulldogs (0-0) will clash on Saturday, September 4, 2021 at Bank of America Stadium. Below is an article containing all the details you need, including how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Clemson vs. Georgia
- Game Day: Saturday, September 4, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Clemson vs. Georgia
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Clemson and Georgia Stats
- The Tigers put up 23.5 more points per game (43.5) than the Bulldogs allowed (20.0) last year.
- The Tigers turned the ball over 15 times last season, two more turnovers than the Bulldogs forced (13).
- The Bulldogs, on average, scored 12.1 more points (32.3) than the Tigers conceded (20.2) last year.
- The Tigers forced eight more turnovers last season (23) than the Bulldogs committed (15).
Clemson Players to Watch
- Last season Trevor Lawrence recorded 3,153 passing yards -- 69.2% completion percentage (231-of-334) -- with 24 touchdowns and five interceptions (262.8 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 68 carries for 203 yards, eight touchdowns, and 16.9 rushing yards per game.
- Last year, Travis Etienne went to work rushing for 914 yards on 168 carries (76.2 yards per game) and scored 14 touchdowns. Etienne collected 49.0 receiving yards per game with 48 catches for 588 yards and two touchdowns as well.
- In the previous season, Amari Rodgers hauled in 77 catches for 1,020 yards (85.0 ypg). He also scored seven touchdowns.
- Cornell Powell produced last year by grabbing 53 passes for 882 yards and seven touchdowns. He averaged 73.5 receiving yards per game.
Georgia Players to Watch
- JT Daniels completed 67.2% of his passes to throw for 1,231 yards and 10 touchdowns last season.
- Zamir White averaged 77.9 rushing yards per game and tallied 11 rushing touchdowns last year.
- James Cook rushed for 303 yards and three touchdowns last season. He also averaged 22.5 receiving yards per game.
- Kearis Jackson averaged 51.4 yards on 3.6 receptions per game and racked up three receiving touchdowns in 2020.
- George Pickens caught 36 passes last season on his way to 513 yards and six receiving touchdowns.
- Jermaine Burton averaged 40.4 receiving yards per game a season ago.
Clemson Upcoming Schedule
South Carolina State
Georgia Upcoming Schedule