The New Hampshire Wildcats (3-2) match up versus the Dartmouth Big Green (4-0) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Wildcat Stadium. Below is an article containing all the details you need, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch New Hampshire vs. Dartmouth
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Stadium: Wildcat Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
New Hampshire and Dartmouth Stats
- The Wildcats put up 20.0 points per game, 8.7 more than the Big Green allow per matchup (11.3).
- This year, the Wildcats have turned the ball over two times, two more than the Big Green's takeaways (0).
- The Wildcats defense has allowed 29.6 points per game this year, close to the same as the 31.0 the Big Green have scored.
- This year the Big Green have turned the ball over zero times, while the Wildcats have forced 0 turnovers.
New Hampshire Players to Watch
- Bret Edwards has thrown for 683 yards (136.6 ypg) to lead New Hampshire, completing 64% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Carlos Washington Jr. has carried the ball 71 times for a team-high 341 yards (68.2 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Dylan Laube has rushed for 190 yards (38.0 per game) on 39 carries with two touchdowns, while also hauling in 154 yards (30.8 per game) on 16 catches and one touchdown.
- Brian Espanet's 201 receiving yards (40.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He's collected 16 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Sean Coyne has totaled 195 receiving yards (39.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes this year.
Dartmouth Players to Watch
- Derek Kyler leads Dartmouth with 632 passing yards (158.0 ypg) on 59-of-83 passing with seven touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Nick Howard's team-high 351 rushing yards (87.8 per game) have come on 49 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Zack Bair has rushed for 348 yards (87.0 per game) on 54 carries with two touchdowns, while also hauling in 116 yards (29.0 per game) on nine catches and two touchdowns.
- Paxton Scott's 191 receiving yards (47.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He's collected 22 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jamal Cooney's five catches have yielded 114 yards (28.5 ypg).
New Hampshire Schedule and Results
Dartmouth Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.