The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-8, 0-0 Big Ten) and No. 17 Iowa Hawkeyes (9-2, 0-0 Big Ten), Big Ten rivals, will clash at Memorial Stadium on Friday, November 26, 2021. Keep reading below for all the info you need, which includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Nebraska vs. Iowa
- Game Day: Friday, November 26, 2021
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Stadium: Memorial Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Nebraska and Iowa Stats
- The Cornhuskers put up 28.5 points per game, 11.6 more than the Hawkeyes surrender per matchup (16.9).
- This year, the Cornhuskers have 16 turnovers, nine fewer than the Hawkeyes have takeaways (25).
- The Hawkeyes, on average, are scoring 3.3 more points per game this season (25.5) than the Cornhuskers are allowing (22.2).
- The Hawkeyes have turned the ball over two more times (14 total) than the Cornhuskers have forced a turnover (12) this season.
Nebraska Players to Watch
- Adrian Martinez leads Nebraska with 2,867 passing yards (260.6 ypg) on 189-of-306 passing with 14 touchdowns and 10 interceptions this season. He also has 512 rushing yards (46.5 ypg) on 131 carries while scoring 13 touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Rahmir Johnson has racked up 495 yards (45.0 per game) on 112 attempts with four touchdowns, while also grabbing 16 passes for 197 yards (17.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Samori Toure's 829 receiving yards (75.4 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He's collected 39 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Austin Allen has grabbed 36 passes for 547 yards (49.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Omar Manning's 26 receptions have netted him 339 yards (30.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Iowa Players to Watch
- Spencer Petras has 1,430 passing yards (130.0 ypg) to lead Iowa, completing 58.3% of his passes and recording nine touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Tyler Goodson's team-high 945 rushing yards (85.9 per game) have come on 215 carries, with six touchdowns this year. He's also added 24 catches for 217 yards (19.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Ivory Kelly-Martin has piled up 44 carries for 190 yards (17.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam LaPorta's team-high 425 receiving yards (38.6 yards per game) have come on 37 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Keagan Johnson has put up a 328-yard season so far (29.8 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 16 passes.
- Nico Ragaini's 25 catches this season have resulted in 307 yards (27.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
Nebraska Schedule and Results
Iowa Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.