Big 12 foes meet when the Iowa State Cyclones (6-5, 0-0 Big 12) and the TCU Horned Frogs (5-6, 0-0 Big 12) square off on Friday, November 26, 2021 at Jack Trice Stadium. Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Iowa State vs. TCU
- Game Day: Friday, November 26, 2021
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Stadium: Jack Trice Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Iowa State vs. TCU
Iowa State and TCU Stats
- The Cyclones rack up just 2.2 fewer points per game (31.5) than the Horned Frogs allow (33.7).
- The Cyclones have turned the ball over 13 times this season, one fewer than the Horned Frogs have forced (14).
- The Horned Frogs have put an average of 30.0 points per game on the board this year, 8.8 more than the 21.2 the Cyclones have surrendered.
- The Horned Frogs have turned the ball over 15 times this season, two more turnovers than the Cyclones have forced (13).
Iowa State Players to Watch
- Brock Purdy leads Iowa State with 2,722 passing yards (247.5 ypg) on 248-of-338 passing with 16 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He also has 226 rushing yards (20.5 ypg) on 79 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Breece Hall, has carried the ball 235 times for 1,230 yards (111.8 per game), with 17 touchdowns this year. He's also caught 34 passes for 263 yards (23.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Xavier Hutchinson's 846 receiving yards (76.9 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He's totaled 75 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Charlie Kolar has totaled 658 receiving yards (59.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 53 passes this year.
- Tarique Milton's 15 grabs are good enough for 278 yards (25.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
TCU Players to Watch
- Max Duggan has thrown for 1,832 yards (166.5 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 64.7% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 324 rushing yards (29.5 ypg) on 91 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Evans' team-high 641 rushing yards (58.3 per game) have come on 92 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Kendre Miller has collected 623 yards (56.6 per game) on 83 attempts with seven touchdowns.
- Quentin Johnston's 612 receiving yards (55.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He's totaled 33 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Derius Davis has reeled in 32 passes for 455 yards (41.4 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Taye Barber's 28 grabs have netted him 443 yards (40.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.