The Memphis Tigers (3-1, 0-0 AAC) will do battle with a fellow AAC team when they go to the Temple Owls (2-2, 0-0 AAC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Lincoln Financial Field. Check out the story below for all the info you need to know, including how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Temple vs. Memphis
- Game Day: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Memphis and Temple Stats
- The Tigers put up 9.0 more points per game (39.0) than the Owls surrender (30.0).
- The Tigers have turned the ball over five times this season, one more turnover than the Owls have forced (4).
- The Owls' average points scored this year, 25.8, is 6.0 fewer than the 31.8 the Tigers are giving up.
- The Owls have turned the ball over six times this season, three more turnovers than the Tigers have forced (3).
Memphis Players to Watch
- Seth Henigan has thrown for 1,170 yards (292.5 ypg) to lead Memphis, completing 61% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Brandon Thomas has carried the ball 70 times for a team-high 494 yards (123.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Rodrigues Clark has collected 173 yards (43.3 per game) on 21 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Calvin Austin III's team-leading 533 receiving yards (133.3 yards per game) have come on 27 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Sean Dykes has recorded 322 receiving yards (80.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 17 passes this year.
- Javon Ivory's eight grabs are good enough for 132 yards (33.0 ypg).
Temple Players to Watch
- D'Wan Mathis has 440 passing yards (110.0 ypg) to lead Temple, completing 52.6% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Tayvon Ruley has carried the ball 19 times for a team-high 116 yards (29.0 per game) this year.
- This season Edward Saydee has taken 31 carries for 103 yards (25.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Randle Jones' 240 receiving yards (60.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He's totaled 14 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jose Barbon has put up a 229-yard season so far (57.3 receiving yards per game), reeling in 14 passes.
- Kadas Reams' three grabs this season have resulted in 72 yards (18.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Memphis Schedule and Results
Temple Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.