The New Mexico Lobos (1-0) square off versus the New Mexico State Aggies (0-2) on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at Dreamstyle Stadium. Check out the story below for all the details you need to know, including how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch New Mexico vs. New Mexico State
- Game Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Stadium
- Stadium: Dreamstyle Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for New Mexico vs. New Mexico State
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
New Mexico and New Mexico State Stats
- The Lobos put up 27.0 points per game, comparable to the 29.0 per matchup the Aggies surrender.
- This year, the Lobos have one turnover, four fewer than the Aggies have takeaways (5).
- The Lobos have allowed their opponents an average of 17.0 points per game this season, 10.5 more than the 6.5 the Aggies have put on the board per contest.
- The Aggies have turned the ball over one more time (4 total) than the Lobos have forced a turnover (3) this season.
New Mexico Players to Watch
- Terry Wilson has thrown for 174 yards (174.0 ypg) to lead New Mexico, completing 76.9% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes this season. He's also run for 49 yards (49.0 ypg) on nine carries.
- Aaron Dumas' team-high 57 rushing yards (57.0 per game) have come on 15 carries this year.
- Keyonta Lanier's 72 receiving yards (72.0 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He's totaled three receptions and one touchdown.
- Luke Wysong has put up a 48-yard season so far (48.0 receiving yards per game), hauling in six passes.
- Kyle Jarvis' two grabs are good enough for 15 yards (15.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
New Mexico State Players to Watch
- Jonah Johnson has 408 passing yards (204.0 ypg) to lead New Mexico State, completing 52.5% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass and three interceptions this season.
- O'Maury Samuels has carried the ball 15 times for a team-high 63 yards (31.5 per game) this year.
- This season Juwuan Price has rushed for 57 yards (28.5 per game) on 17 carries.
- Dominic Gicinto's 95 receiving yards (47.5 yards per game) leads the team. He has nine receptionswith one touchdown.
- Jared Wyatt has put together an 81-yard season so far (40.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in six passes.
- Terrell Warner's 10 grabs have netted him 79 yards (39.5 ypg).
New Mexico Schedule and Results
New Mexico State
New Mexico State Schedule and Results
San Diego State
South Carolina State
San Jose State
Regional restrictions apply.