The Northern Iowa Panthers (3-2, 0-0 MVFC) will meet a familiar opponent as they host the South Dakota Coyotes (4-2, 0-0 MVFC) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at the UNI-Dome, in a MVFC clash. Look below for more important details, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Northern Iowa vs. South Dakota
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Stadium: UNI-Dome
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Northern Iowa vs. South Dakota
Northern Iowa and South Dakota Stats
- The Panthers rack up 13.1 more points per game (28.4) than the Coyotes give up (15.3).
- This year, the Panthers have turned the ball over two times, two more than the Coyotes' takeaways (0).
- The Coyotes have put an average of 29.5 points per game on the board this year, 14.3 more than the 15.2 the Panthers have surrendered.
- The Coyotes have zero turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Panthers.
Northern Iowa Players to Watch
- Theo Day has thrown for 758 yards (151.6 ypg) to lead Northern Iowa, completing 52.8% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 84 rushing yards (16.8 ypg) on 19 carries.
- Dom Williams' team-high 367 rushing yards (73.4 per game) have come on 55 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Bradrick Shaw has rushed for 166 yards (33.2 per game) on 33 carries with two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Weston's 415 receiving yards (83.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Quan Hampton has reeled in 24 passes for 272 yards (54.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Deion McShane's 10 receptions have turned into 95 yards (19.0 ypg).
South Dakota Players to Watch
- Carson Camp leads South Dakota with 1,147 passing yards (191.2 ypg) on 89-of-144 passing with nine touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 89 rushing yards (14.8 ypg) on 50 carries.
- Travis Theis has carried the ball 72 times for a team-high 380 yards (63.3 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Nate Thomas has rushed for 312 yards (52.0 per game) on 42 carries with two touchdowns.
- Carter Bell's team-leading 371 receiving yards (61.8 yards per game) have come on 23 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Caleb Vander Esch has put up a 135-yard season so far (22.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 15 passes.
- Brett Samson's 11 grabs this season have resulted in 128 yards (21.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.