The South Carolina Gamecocks (3-3, 0-0 SEC) take on a fellow SEC foe when they host the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-4, 0-0 SEC) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Williams-Brice Stadium. We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: SECN
- Stadium: Williams-Brice Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt
South Carolina and Vanderbilt Stats
- The Gamecocks rack up 22.0 points per game, 14.2 fewer than the Commodores allow per outing (36.2).
- The Gamecocks have turned the ball over four more times (10 total) than the Commodores have forced a turnover (6) this season.
- The Commodores have averaged 8.7 fewer points per game this season (13.3) than the Gamecocks have allowed (22.0).
- The Commodores have turned the ball over 12 times, two fewer times than the Gamecocks have forced turnovers (14).
South Carolina Players to Watch
- Luke Doty leads South Carolina with 733 passing yards (122.2 ypg) on 69-of-116 passing with three touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Kevin Harris' team-high 210 rushing yards (35.0 per game) have come on 62 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Juju McDowell has collected 191 yards (31.8 per game) on 41 carries.
- Josh Vann's 344 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He's totaled 19 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jalen Brooks has put up a 181-yard season so far (30.2 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 14 passes.
- Jaheim Bell's 10 catches have netted him 145 yards (24.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Vanderbilt Players to Watch
- Ken Seals leads Vanderbilt with 1,086 passing yards (181.0 ypg) on 114-of-206 passing with five touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Rocko Griffin, has carried the ball 64 times for 227 yards (37.8 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Re'Mahn Davis has racked up 44 carries for 211 yards (35.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Will Sheppard's 333 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 31 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Chris Pierce has grabbed 29 passes for 315 yards (52.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Devin Boddie Jr.'s 22 catches have netted him 191 yards (31.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Regional restrictions apply.