The Texas Longhorns (2-1, 0-0 Big 12) will meet a familiar opponent as they host the Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-0, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, September 25, 2021 at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, in a Big 12 clash. Below is an article containing all the details you need, including how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Texas vs. Texas Tech
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Stadium: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Texas vs. Texas Tech
Texas and Texas Tech Stats
- The Longhorns rack up 17.7 more points per game (39.0) than the Red Raiders give up (21.3).
- This year, the Longhorns have three turnovers, two fewer than the Red Raiders have takeaways (5).
- The Red Raiders have averaged 20.7 more points this year (40.0) than the Longhorns have allowed (19.3).
- The Red Raiders have turned the ball over six times this season, three more turnovers than the Longhorns have forced (3).
Texas Players to Watch
- Hudson Card leads Texas with 314 passing yards (104.7 ypg) on 24-of-39 passing with two touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Bijan Robinson's team-high 299 rushing yards (99.7 per game) have come on 52 carries, with five touchdowns this year. He's also added 91 yards (30.3 per game) on six catches with one touchdown.
- This season Roschon Johnson has taken 12 carries for 142 yards (47.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Xavier Worthy's team-high 163 receiving yards (54.3 yards per game) have come on 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jordan Whittington has put together a 152-yard season so far (50.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 13 passes.
Texas Tech Players to Watch
- Tyler Shough has thrown for 793 yards (264.3 ypg) to lead Texas Tech, completing 67.5% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Tahj Brooks, has carried the ball 35 times for 296 yards (98.7 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Xavier White has rushed for 110 yards (36.7 per game) on 16 carries with one touchdown.
- Erik Ezukanma's 351 receiving yards (117.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with one touchdown.
- Kaylon Geiger has put together a 132-yard season so far (44.0 receiving yards per game), hauling in nine passes.
- Travis Koontz's 10 catches have netted him 81 yards (27.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.