The California Golden Bears (4-7, 3-5 Pac-12) and USC Trojans (4-7, 3-5 Pac-12) will face each other on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at California Memorial Stadium, in a clash of Pac-12 foes. We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Cal vs. USC
- Game Day: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Stadium: California Memorial Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Cal and USC Stats
- The Golden Bears rack up 23.7 points per game, 8.8 fewer than the Trojans allow per matchup (32.5).
- The Golden Bears have turned the ball over 10 times this season, nine fewer than the Trojans have forced (19).
- The Trojans, on average, score 7.0 more points (30.0) than the Golden Bears allow (23.0).
- This season the Trojans have turned the ball over 18 times, while the Golden Bears have forced 18 turnovers.
Cal Players to Watch
- Chase Garbers has thrown for 2,350 yards (213.6 ypg) to lead Cal, completing 62.8% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 455 rushing yards (41.4 ypg) on 96 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Damien Moore has carried the ball 100 times for a team-high 517 yards (47.0 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Christopher Brooks has rushed for 497 yards (49.7 per game) on 90 carries with one touchdown.
- Trevon Clark's 604 receiving yards (54.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Kekoa Crawford has put up a 491-yard season so far (44.6 receiving yards per game), reeling in 36 passes.
- Jeremiah Hunter has hauled in 21 catches for 388 yards (35.3 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
USC Players to Watch
- Kedon Slovis leads USC with 2,153 passing yards (195.7 ypg) on 193-of-297 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- Keaontay Ingram's team-high 911 rushing yards (82.8 per game) have come on 156 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Vavae Malepeai has piled up 375 yards (34.1 per game) on 95 attempts with six touchdowns.
- Drake London's team-high 1,084 receiving yards (98.5 yards per game) have come on 88 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Gary Bryant Jr. has put together a 579-yard season so far (52.6 receiving yards per game) with seven touchdowns, hauling in 44 passes.
- Tahj Washington's 49 catches this season have resulted in 543 yards (49.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Cal Schedule and Results
USC Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.