The Atlanta Hawks (1-0) face the Cleveland Cavaliers (0-2) on Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. Below you'll find all the info you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Hawks vs. Cavaliers
- Game Day: Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Hawks vs. Cavaliers
Key Stats for Cavaliers vs. Hawks
- Last year, the Hawks scored just 1.3 more points per game (113.7) than the Cavaliers gave up (112.4).
- When Atlanta totaled more than 112.4 points last season, it went 30-10.
- Cleveland had an 18-18 record last season when allowing fewer than 113.7 points.
- The Cavaliers put up an average of 103.8 points per game last year, 7.6 fewer points than the 111.4 the Hawks allowed to opponents.
- Cleveland put together a 14-3 record last season in games it scored more than 111.4 points.
- Atlanta went 19-3 last season when it allowed fewer than 103.8 points.
- The Hawks were the fifth-ranked rebounding team in the NBA, and the Cavaliers ranked 24th.
- The Hawks and the Cavaliers were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (10.6 and 10.4 offensive boards per game, respectively).
- The Hawks ranked third in the NBA in offensive rebounding. The Cavaliers ranked 10th.
Hawks Players to Watch
- Trae Young scored 25.3 points per game last season along with 9.4 assists.
- Clint Capela grabbed 14.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 15.2 points a contest.
- Young made 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
- Delon Wright and Capela were defensive standouts last season, with Wright averaging 1.6 steals per game and Capela collecting 2.0 blocks per contest.
Cavaliers Players to Watch
- Collin Sexton averaged 24.3 points per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game last season.
- Jarrett Allen pulled down 10.0 rebounds per game, while Ricky Rubio averaged 6.4 assists per contest.
- Darius Garland hit an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Rubio averaged 1.4 steals per game, while Allen notched 1.4 blocks per contest.
How To Watch
Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers
TV CHANNEL: NBA League Pass