In Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Miami Heat will meet the Boston Celtics. Want to stream this game live? We've got all the details you need to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: FTX Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Heat vs. Celtics
- The Heat put up 110 points per game, 5.5 more points than the 104.5 the Celtics allow.
- Miami has a 45-11 record when putting up more than 104.5 points.
- Boston has a 41-12 record when giving up fewer than 110 points.
- The Celtics put up an average of 111.8 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 105.6 the Heat give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 105.6 points, Boston is 41-12.
- Miami's record is 46-14 when it allows fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Heat are the 22nd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at fourth.
- The Heat's 9.8 offensive rebounds per game are just 0.7 fewer rebounds than the Celtics grab per game (10.5).
- The Celtics are the fourth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Heat sit at 18th.
Heat Players to Watch
- Tyler Herro leads the Heat in scoring, tallying 20.7 points per game to go with five rebounds and 4 assists.
- Miami's leading rebounder is Dewayne Dedmon averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Kyle Lowry and his 7.5 assists per game.
- The Heat get the most three-point shooting production out of Duncan Robinson, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
- Lowry and Dedmon lead Miami on the defensive end, with Lowry leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Dedmon in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum scores 26.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Celtics.
- Boston's leader in rebounds is Robert Williams III with 9.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Marcus Smart with 5.9 per game.
- Tatum makes three three-pointers per game, the most on the Celtics.
- Boston's leader in steals is Smart with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Williams with 2.2 per game.
Heat vs. Celtics Stats and Ranks
|Heat Rank||Heat Stat||Celtics Stat||Celtics Rank|
Field Goal %
Field Goal % Allowed