The Boston Celtics and Miami Heat are playing in the Eastern Conference Finals, with a decisive Game 7 next to come. Want to stream this matchup? Read on for all the details you need, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: FTX Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Key Stats for Heat vs. Celtics
- The Celtics score 111.8 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 105.6 the Heat give up.
- Boston is 41-12 when scoring more than 105.6 points.
- Miami has a 46-14 record when allowing fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Heat score 5.5 more points per game (110) than the Celtics give up (104.5).
- Miami is 45-11 when it scores more than 104.5 points.
- Boston has a 41-12 record when its opponents score fewer than 110 points.
- The Celtics are the fourth best rebounding team in the league, the Heat rank 22nd.
- The Celtics pull down 10.5 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.7 more rebounds than the Heat average (9.8).
- The Heat are the 22nd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at 11th.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, tallying 26.9 points per game to go with eight rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Robert Williams III is Boston's leading rebounder, grabbing 9.6 per game, while Marcus Smart is its best passer, distributing 5.9 assists in each contest.
- The Celtics get the most three-point shooting production out of Tatum, who knocks down three threes per game.
- The Boston steals leader is Smart, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Williams, who compiles 2.2 rejections per contest.
Heat Players to Watch
- Tyler Herro scores 20.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Heat.
- Miami's leader in rebounds is Dewayne Dedmon with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Kyle Lowry with 7.5 per game.
- Duncan Robinson is reliable from three-point range and leads the Heat with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Miami's leader in steals is Lowry (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Dedmon (0.6 per game).
Celtics vs. Heat Stats and Ranks
|Celtics Rank||Celtics Stat||Heat Stat||Heat Rank|
Field Goal %
Field Goal % Allowed